Wednesday, February 13, 2008

NEW

Okay I am actually attempting to blog right now. I have been a busy lady lately. Shauna I love your latest blog. My, oh, my, can I relate to your entire life right there. Yes that sums up a mothers life and what is going through out minds and the things we look forward too. We have actually had some time this week to be at home and have some down time. We are on a break from YMCA. Last week I was at school helping in Carter's class he was working on a worksheet sheet that asked him a this question....What is your favorite thing to do after school. Guess what my little guy said..."Go home!!!" Yes that is right, GO HOME. Poor boy is totally over scheduled. SO we have been trying to be home this week after school being together. I am not sure if the kids are going to be excited about going back to swimming or not. I guess we will see. So I have a question for anyone who reads this... I am looking for a nanny possibly, anyone know anyone??? Let me know. I will try to blog more. I have just been a working girl, doing hair and being a Mom!!! Happy Blogging

No comments: