Tuesday, June 10, 2008

MyBaby

I am realizing more and more each day how fast my baby is growing up. I am not sure if I should be happy or sad. All mile stones are fun and exciting. I am always excited to move onto the stage in development. But I believe with with last baby I just really have had a hard time letting him grow up, he is my baby. I have really had to be strong with myself and be consistant with him. This is still a work in progress but we are all trying hard to make Banks grow up a little bit. I have recently bought tabasco sauce and when he is naughty I put the tabasco sauce on his tongue. Needless to say he knows what tabasco sauce is now. I feel bad but NOTHING was working. This is actually working. Tonight my little buddy did not want to go to bed. He was in his crib screaming about his world. So I went into his room to see what I could do for him, I asked him if he wanted to sleep in his bear bed, that is his big boy bed, he did. So my baby is in his big boy bed for the first time. Wow. They grow up fast, too fast. I am not sure if I should cry or be happy. I have never felt like this before about my kids. I have always needed them to grow up because I was pregnant. Well this time is different, I have no more babies coming, and it is hard to let my baby boy grow up. He is my baby boy, my
Banki Doodle.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

AH. . .I so feel the same way about my Jacqualynn. We are so so so alike in so many ways! I miss you! LOL! I use Tabasco Sauce on a pretty regular basis. I only have to use it like once a month and it keeps the kiddies in our house in check. They hate that stuff. We need to have a "our children growing up party." :) I miss a party. I miss a party with you. :)I am such like your girlfriend . . .you love me huh?

Jen Anderson said...

It is crazy how those babies can tug at the heart the way they do. This is so unlike the Jes I know!! Funny how our children can change the way we look at the world. Miss you guys!!
Hey, I am going to have to get myself some tabasco, I haven't found anything that works. I will let you know!