Friday, September 19, 2008

Hair

As many of you know already I am a hairstylist. I have been doing hair out of my house FOREVER!!! I have taken over at the salon for my sister for her maternity leave. Well in doing so I have discovered this whole new world. I can actually have an adult conversation without Banks hanging on my legs crying that he wants mommy to be done doing hair. So I am looking for more clients!!! For anyone who needs a new "HAIR LADY" I am her. I am running a special this month FREE haircut with color. So come and see me. Call me 970-7860.

3 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

I SO SO wish I could come see you in the Salon and have you do my hair!! Miss that tons!

smeltzer family said...

Hi Jess,

It's Melissa Sauter (Smeltzer now) and I am moving back to Washington with my family and I would love a new hairstylist. I always loved it when you did my hair. I'll be moving back at the end of October.

Melissa

Barrett Bunch said...

She is a GREAT hair lady at that! I love having adult conversations with you too, we do love Banks though!!!