Monday, December 29, 2008

Barrett's 6th Birthday


We had another birthday at our house. I feel sorry for Barrett boy because we came 2days after Christmas. Sometimes I feel like he gets the short end of the stick because I am just so done with presents and parties right after Christmas. The last thing I want to do is another party. We did start the morning off with traditional waffle birthday breakfast. And of course more gifts for Barrett. And this is where the guilty part comes into play, I had to go to work. So later that afternoon we Made brownies. Ya, I didn't make him the traditional Birhtday cake of their choice that I always do. Ya, i really feel guilty. But Barrett Boy is the best boy ever. He would never complain about anything. He is so sweet and has such a sweet spirit about him. He is our third baby and when he came to our family Heavenly Father knew he had to give me an easy baby or I would never have another one. Barrett just fits into our family so well. He loves and adores his big brother, Carter, they are best friends. They remind me of my brothers. They are so cute together and love eachother so much, they have so much fun together. They keep eachother occupied most of the time. We love our Barrett boy and we are so thankful for him in our lives. He is a great example to our family. Happy Birthday buddy!!!

I am going to make him a surprise birthdeay cake, he will love it!!!!

No comments: