Thursday, March 12, 2009

Carter's 9th Birthday



Hard to believe my baby is 9 years old. I am in total shock, seriously I feel like I was just in the hospital having my first baby boy. He is not a baby anymore. He is a sweet boy with many talents and wonderful qualities about him. He loves to build, draw, he has mastered the rip stick, he is a great swimmer, basketball player, skate boarder, snow skier, and we love him to pieces. He is a boy so he isn't the best cleaner or helper but he tries in his own way. He is full of life and full of love. Barrett and him are BEST FRIENDS and I truely hope there will always will be. We love our Carter J and are blessed to have him in our family. Oh, the song on the blog is Carter's favorite. He definately knows what kind of music he likes and it is not country. he does not like the fact that I like country music!! He is a funny boy..

No comments: