Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hair Party December 2007

Making fun memories......Hair party December 2007 was a success. We had a fun time talking and laughing without the kids, adults only. Mom's hair turned out ok she really needs to put some dark n it but if she did that oh, my her Jessica Simpson wiggy wouldn't match. Heaven forbid. Courtney looks beauitful just a foil retouch for her she looks great. Rachel was not in need of a foil but thought she really was and her hair unfortunately has turned to MUSH. Guess she should have listen to the PROFESSIONALS!!!! And as for me...I am blonde and loving that. I hate my short hair but I am taking LOTS of biotin and it is working!!! Happy times for me but I look better blonde. BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN!! Thanks for the great night ladies.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

You are so funny! Miss those hair parties. :) Everyone looks BEAUTIFUL!

Barrett Bunch said...

Love the hair parties, never really do them but it looks too much fun I want to play now!!!