Monday, December 31, 2007

चलेँ एअतिंग फॉर थे न्यू एअर

I have been currently reading the latest magazine by oxygen and the newest magazine about clean eating called just that Clean Eating. I have found reading about the latest information gives me a lot of motivation to do my best and work that much harder to obtain my fitness goals and also to set new fitness goals throughout the month. My greatest motivations comes from within. We should all push ourselves a little harder or a little longer. I enjoy learning about new strategies to maintain a fit and trim body. I love to run, whether I am inside or outside makes no diffence to me. Yoga and a pilates help my body to feel lengthed and toned. I am currently reading the newest edition to the clean eating books by Tosca Reno she is an inspiration to many. The book is filled with great tools and information reguarding exercise and eating clean. With the new year upon us I am really trying to focus more on my body and eating right to help with my energy level and to maintain a balance in my life and the lives of those I feed daily. We are all striving to be fit and fabulous!! I love that we have so much information around us to help us along the way. May your new year be filled with clean eats too.

No comments: