Tuesday, January 1, 2008

हैप्पी न्यू एअर 2008



How exciting....Happy New Year 2008. We had quite an eventful night. We went over to Mimi and Papa's at about 9:00 had some treats, watched High School Musical, played nintendo, watched the ball drop and finally banged pots and pans. Kennedy was super diappointed with the entire night. SHe for some reason or another thought we were going to have fireworks. So when it came time to bang the pots and pans she really thought we would be lighting some fireworks as well. Carter didn't join us in our fun at Mimi's so when we got home tonight we had to do the banging again. Kennedy was upset about her fireworks and would not participate in our fun she was really upset. Bless her heart everything will be better in the morning. 12:00am is the middle of the night to a 3 year old. I think we have all made our resolutions here at the McCann house so we are alreadt to start. Happy New Year to all I hope that we can all stick to our new game plans!!!!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Cute! Love the pots and pans idea. Aren't you such a cute mom. We played new years but we had the kiddy's in bed by 10pm. I think that was even too late. We are paying in a major way today. Whinning kids just doesn't work in my world. I think today we are going to be having an early naptime. Happy New year to you.

MaDeb or Deb said...

I love checking your blog! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It looks like you guys had a great New Years Eve. I'm so jealous of your mom. She has all of you close by!!! Happy New Years and thanks for sharing your blog. I need to come visit you for my head! I've been trimming myself..LOL.. Scary.
Miss you guys... Aunt Deb