Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Busy

We have been so busy lately. Lately we have been go, go, go, Just on the move. I feel like I never get to blog and look at what's happening with everyone else and their lives. Since we have been back to school I feel like I barely have time to do anything, my house is really suffering we are pretty messy lately, i just cannot keep up. I think my kids love to see a clean room because they are thinking in their little pea head brains ohhh, I am going to trash this room, Mom just loves it when we trash the house!!! So we are back on swimming, and sports fitness for Carter. The younger kids go to Adventure Zone when Carter has class and Banks has class. The YMCA definately keeps us super busy. Kind of nice for these long wnter days. Who likes it when it is dark at 4:30 and the kids can't go outside and play. WHen we hit the Y the kids sleep like rocks which we absolutely love. I always tell them I am not a Mom from 7:00pm-7:00am so don't come get me. Seems to work they always get their Dad in the middle of the night. I can handle that. So that is the happenings of our life currently. Not to exciting just the routine.