Thursday, January 3, 2008

2007

So I got these pictures a little late because they were emailed to me. Here we are at Mimi and Papa's for the big bash New Years Eve 2007. Papa thought the kids would make too much noise with their pots and pans in the house so he kicked them outside in the frigid winter temperature. He forgets how noise and loud we used to be when we all lived at home. He thinks I have the loudest family ever. But I really like my loud family. We have great times together and share great memories. I love those kids today, maybe because they are back in school. I actually have been missing them the last 2 days. They really make my world go round what would I do without those smiling faces? We are the life of teh party!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love your cute family. I'm sad I didn't take any new years photos, oh well...I always have next year.