Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Treats



This is the kids favorite part of the day....our after dinner treaty treat treat. Hot chocolate with whipping cream and sprinkles. And to top it off tonight they also got to have a skinny cow ice cream sandwich. I do have some pretty happy kids right now. They don't normally get two treats unless we are at Mimi's house and then I loose all control over their treaty treat treats. And Papa lets them eat whatever they would like no limits with him, just keep them happy he says!!! WOW does he want me to have FAT kids. Ok, time for those kiddos to get into bed. Happy Blogging.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Yum! They are SO lucky to get treats after dinner! And I don't think you have to worry about them getting fat... besides... they like to workout! Bonus! :)

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

Yes we do have fun family timea at our house. I really like them this week. I love school. How do I get to your blog I nedd to see you.

Brooke said...

Love the treat time! I am jealous once I get this baby weight off I think that I need some treat time! HHMMMMM maybe a rootbeer float oh that sounds good! Hey lets have a hair party maybe in a week or two? My mom is coming up and she NEEDS you! =)

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

okay just let me know. that will be super fun!!