Saturday, January 5, 2008

Tagged

I'va been tagged....How fun for me....Okay here I go....

5 Things I love
1. Running
2. Clean eating
3. Family
4. Clean house
5. Going on a date with my husband

5 Things I can't Live without
1. Running
2. Alexander
3. My kids
4. Good food
5. Reading I love to learn

5 Places I want to go to Tomorrow
1. Hawaii
2. Florida Keys
3. Cabo
4. Deserted Tropical Island with my husband
5. Disney Cruise, My kids would love that

5 Things I love to Eat
1. Peanut Butter
2. Oatmeal
3. Salad a really crunchy one
4. Chocolate protein shake
5. Sunday Brownie treaty treat treat :)

Okay their I've done my job that was fun now I tag....hmmmmm....Miss Mandy Barrett

1 comment:

Shauna said...

LOL. Love it that you like the tag game. I've done it twice and I don't so much love it. It makes me really think about what it is I like. LOL! Anyway, fun learning all about you. :)