Thursday, March 6, 2008

AbC TaG AnD I aM It

A-Attached or single? Attached
B-Bestfriend? Alex
C-Cake or Pie? Pie
D-Day of choice? Saturday
E-Essential Item? Treadmill
F-Favorite Color? Pink
G-Gummy bears or worms? Gummy Bears
H-Hometown? Gig Harbor, Washington, still haven't left
I-Favortie indulgence? Sunday brownie treaty treat treat
J-January or July? July I love the sun
K-Kids? 3 Boys 2 Girls= 5
L-Life isn't complete without? Alex, I love him so much
M-Marriage date? 4/2/99 WOW
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers, 1 sister, 1 brother in law, 1 sister in law
O-Oranges or apples? Apples
P-Phobias? Snorkling
Q-Quote? Eat Clean
R-Reason to smile? Spring is coming
S-Season of choice? Summer
T-Tag 3 people: Shauna, Mandy, Rebecca
U-Unknown fact about me? I am almost 30!!
V-Vegetable? Asparagus
W-Worst habbit? Eating at night
X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food? Chicken with avacado on top
Z-Zodiac? Gemini

1 comment:

Christine said...

Jess,

It's Christine! I found your blog off of Melanie's. Cute pictures!

Here is our blog:

Asayfamily6.blogspot.com