Sunday, March 9, 2008

Miss Kennedy Grace


Wow this little lady is giving me a run for my money. She is a pistle lately, we are not sure what we are going to do with her. Today we were driving home from church and she was back talking me for some reason. I told her that I was going to wash her mouth out with a bar of soap if she didn't stop talking back to me and guess what she said, actually yelled at me, "NO you won't, you will go to jail if you do that." Yes you heard that right my little 3 year old said that to me. Okay what am I going to do. She is horrible. She calls her brothers and sister jerks and hits them. WOW. Some advice would be great I am kind going crazy with this little lady. I have never had a kid not scared of me. THe older three are still scared of me, WHAT DO I DO????

6 comments:

Melanie Love said...

I think it's just a phase, Bryce has been talking back too. The other day he was in the shower and told me to stop touching him and I said no you don't touch me and he said "no you shut up". Christine said India has been acting up lately too. She tried vanilla on her tongue and she said she didn't like it at all. So maybe that will help.

Anonymous said...

I guess I should be happy Lindsay doesn't talk yet, ha ha. But she does plug her ears and yell "no".

Courtney said...

GET THE SOAP OUT!!! AND TELL HER YOU WILL HELP HER CALL THE POLICE!SHE A LITTLE DEVIL! LOVE AUNTIE

Brooke said...

I love Courtney's idea. I put soap in Taylors mouth 2 weeks ago. It works! =)

Kjrsten said...

I laughed out loud, sorry jess, but that was just too funny!

hmmm, try hot sauce- tabasco extra hot would do the rick!

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

I did wash her mouth out with soap this week, she was not happy about that at all.