Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Kids



We were headed out of the house the other night for FHE and thought I would take a quick picture of the kids outside the house because for once in our life it wasn't raining. Well my children do nothing quick. The boys insisted that the cats be in the picture because they are part of our family too. Well whatever here they are so cute. I just love them. I love talking with them and hanging out with them. They are not babies anymore and they are getting soooo big I cannot believe Carter is already 8 time goes by so quickly. We really have such a great time together.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Your kids are so big and your grass is so green! I guess all that rain will do that. Cute picture. . .cute kittys!

Becca said...

Yay for no rain! Shauna's right.. your grass is crazy green.. I love it! Hopefully there will be more fun times with no rain! We got snow last night! Utah is crazy!