Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Oddessy One



More Spring Break fun. We went to Oddessy One with the Aunt Courtney and cousin Lillian. The kids had a great time and were absolutely pooped when we got home. Which I was extremely happy about. Sometimes they have so much energy they kill me. So finally Spring Break is over and we have returned to normal life with our normal routine, we like our life that way. The older kids are happy to be back in school. And the little kids are happy to have their nap time again. And so am I.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Oddessy looks super fun! I love places like that!

Shauna said...

You guys had such a fun packed spring break. I love a spring break but I love a schedule too! :)

Becca said...

Oh how fun! More cousin time.. I love it. Yes.. I'm a big fan of schedules. We're glad to be home and back to our routine. Routines make me a happy mom! :)